Saturday, April 27, 2019

A Gem of A Challenge- Anything Goes

Every other Saturday starts a new challenge at A Gem of A Challenge. We are getting ready for Mother's Day, but for all of you it is always Anything Goes.
Both my husband and I lost our parents, so I kind of made a generic card for it. I felt like I can always take the sentiment off and then send it to one of our granddaughters.
This little cutie is called Dragonfly Ella Elephant.
It's going to be pretty busy around here for me the next few months, but I will still plan on posting regularly. All the family wants to come out for a visit May, June, and July.
Anyway, come join us as there is always a great prize to be won.
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Lawn Fawn- Stitched Scalloped Borders
EP- So Happy Together (Paper Pad)
Stampabilities- Light Pink/Love Stamp
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Copics, and Lyra Rembrandt Colored Pencils

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sandy - so happy you're on the DT at Gem of a Challenge, we're lucky to have you with us! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card,love your soft colors...hugs Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet, love your colouring. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is amazing Sandy! I love the coloring of your elephant, it is awesome! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete