Tuesday, May 15, 2018

My Besties International Challenge- Reminder

This is my reminder that My Besties International Challenge is still going on.
The theme is, "Girls just want to have Fun" and this challenge runs until the 27th of each month.
This is IMG647 which also is called, For the Love of shoes.
I made this card for my sister for her birthday. She so happens to be a shopaholic so I thought this image was perfect for her.
There are great prizes to be won, so I hope you all decided to come out and participate!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Dutch Doobadoo- Shaped Art
EK- Retro Flower
Spellbinders- Holiday
Sixxiz- Thinlits- Drop-Ins
The Paper Studio- Tiny Polka White on Black
Prima- Rose Quartz
Copics

1 comment:

  1. Ooh WOW!! So Pretty & Elegant Sandy!!! Beautiful as always!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete