Wednesday, February 15, 2017

My Besties International Challnge- Reminder

This is my reminder card for My Besties International to let you know the challenge is still going on for February.
This is one of My Besties Giggle Box girls. The image is called "Giving Thanks" img222.
Ha, this one was a challenge for me because I normally stay away from coloring black hair. It is one of my down falls I'm afraid. In other words I suck at it, lol. I just thought she was cute and had to try and see what I could come up with for her. You know how that goes!
Anyway, I do hope you participate this challenge! There are always wonderful My Besties images to be won. :)
Hugs, and happy crafting,
Sandy.

Supplies-
Tradition- Stripe-N-Scallop
Creative Imaginations- Samantha Walker
Lawn Fawn- Stitched Scalloped Borders
Copics, and Black Pearls

1 comment: