Sunday, November 13, 2016

Scrapbook Stamp Society

Hello my crafting friends,

I am here to share with you a card that I made for my Scrapbook Stamp Society post using this wonderful My Besties IMG925.
This is one of my favorites so far. I used my favorite color combo on this card. I just think red, white, and black look so classy together. If you are ever stuck on a color combo, just remember you pretty much can't go wrong using these colors together. ;)
I will post the supplies I used at the end of my blog post if you are interested.

I wanted to share another card I made using IMG898. Isn't he a real cutie! Actually, I just found out depending on how you color this image, it could go either way, boy or girl. Oh, shoot, I wish I would have taken a picture showing you both ways.
This is my tip of the day:
This background is so fast and easy to make. My hubby always refers to it as a painted background, lol when all it really is is inks that I have used. If you have a tree stamp, stamp the darkest trees in the front first. Then lighter in the background. All of the trees were stamped with black ink. I pulled out my trusty dauber and inked the trees green. Trying to stay with the darker green out front and then lighter applying with the ink for the background trees. I wiped the dauber and then used light baby blue ink starting with in between the trees at the bottom. Next I used orange ink, and finally I worked up to the top of the sky using yellow ink. That's it! Now you have a pretty cool looking background and no one will believe it only took a few minutes to do. :)

Well, that's it for today!
Come check My Besties out on facebook if you haven't already. We would love to see you there!
Go check out the wonderful images Sherri has been coming out with lately as well. Here is a link to her store.

Hugs, and happy crafting,
Sandy.

Supplies I used on the first card:
My Mind's Eye- Zig "Black" Paper
EK Success- Flourish Scroll
Memory Box- Frosty Border
Cottage Cuttz- Tea Time Doily, and Plumeria & Leaves
Paper Smooches- Loopy Leaves
Liquid Applique- White
Stickles-Crystal
Copics, White Gel Pen, Pearls, and Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Two gorgeous cards again Sandy, love the red, white and black combo card as she is so sweet posting her letter to Santa!
    The tree card is special too, I love that background you made and great info for all.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete