Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Digital Delights- Delightful Wednesday- Yellow

At Digital Delights,  our Delightful Wednesday color scheme that Jane and I have picked is yellow for the month of April.
Yellow is such a happy, cheerful color. I think if anyone was felling blue, this color would cheer up just about anybody.
This here image is called Lizzy ladybug. I have to say, I absolutely love when an image is more of a scene! It speaks for itself. This little ladybug is a real cutie too! :)
 

Black with yellow is such a wonderful combination. To me, black with anything looks so classy together!  Whether it is something you wear, or on a card, you just can't go wrong with adding the color black to it. 
That's it for today!

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

The Paper Studio- Tiny Polka Black on White, and Textured Yellow
Offbeat- Paper Pad 
Spellbinders- Scalloped Circles, and Lacey Circles
Marianne Design- CR1245
La La Land Crafts- Heart Border Doily Die
Verve Stamps- Flourished Trim 
Stardust- Gelly Roll- Galaxy (Glitter Gel Pens)
Copics, Ribbon, and Black Pearls 

2 comments:

  1. Sandy, another lovely card.
    I like the twisted easle style you have used on this today. Yellow is such a happy promising colour.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous make, Sandy! I love your black and yellow combo! Perfect! xxx

    ReplyDelete