Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Digital Delights- Delightful Wednesday- Green

Delightful Wednesday at Digital Delights is where Jane and I bring weekly inspiration with a monthly theme and we have chosen GREEN as our color theme for March.

I have chosen to use this little darling from the Clover Set! St Patrick's Day is coming up and I thought I would make a card to celebrate it! A reminder to my grand kids to wear green that day! ;) I kept the card very simple this time to have the digi stand out! I basically only used Spellbinders- Classic Hearts and Cuttlebug- Swiss Dots! How simple is that! :) The image was colored with Copics! What a fun way to send some love to the people we love!

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, Sandy this is awesome! Fabulous idea to use the heart dies to create the ‘clover’! Wonderful! xxx

    ReplyDelete