Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Delightful Wednesday- "Blue" at Digital Delights

It is good to be back from a short Christmas break! :)

It's all about the color blue this month for Jane and my Delightful Wednesday post at Digital Delights! We have had such a mild winter here where I live in Texas! The weather has turned a bit colder now so it puts me in the mood to get a few Christmas cards made to have a nice start for this year!
This here is Tree time Lola! I just love her! I love the fact that it is a fuller image too with more to it than just the regular one image digi! Her pushing her little wagon is just to cute! I love  navy blue with white! I just think the white pops on the dark blue background! Wouldn't you agree! :)

Well. that's it for today!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Supplies:
Martha Stewart- Branch 2 and Pine
EK Success- Flourish Scroll
Liquid Applique
Copics, and Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Love that navy and white combo, Sandy and what a fab choice of image! Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete