Saturday, October 17, 2015

My Sheri Crafts- #168- Halloween Treats

My good friend and DT sister Raquel has asked that we make Halloween Treats for this challenge at My Sheri Crafts! Whether it is a bag, a box, a tag, anything you would use for treats goes! :)
I made a little treat bag! I actually went all over looking for mini paper bags and couldn't find a single one! Then while we were out grocery shopping, my DH asked for a wine bottle bag for me to use! He is a clever one! I only used Spellbinders, Scalloped Circles, and Standard Circles, Large, and Verve Stamps, Pennant Trim on this treat bag! It was very easy to make!

Anyway, this will be a very fun challenge and I hope to see you there!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

4 comments:

  1. Sandy, this has to be the cutest monster bag I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, love this cute treat bag. Peachy is quite right very cute.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Sandy! I love all the fun, bright colors amd those big eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and fun treat bag! Love the eyes!

    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete