Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Delightful Wednesday- Flowers

For the month of May, Jane and I decided to to add a flower, or flowers for our Delightful Wednesday post at Digital Delights! Isn't the old saying, "April showers bring May flowers"! :)
I used the delightful flowering watering can by Digital Delights by Louby Loo! Such a sweet image! I tried to do something a little bit different this time by cutting out the base of the card to change the look! I think it looks better in person, but you know how that goes!

Here is the ingredients on this card:
My Minds Eye- Bella Rose
Spellbinders- Fleur De Lis Squares
Martha Stewart-Pine
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Copics, Scraps, Ribbon, Pink Pearls, Gems, and a Flower

Happy Scrapping,
Sandy.


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,lovely image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, cute little card using a very appropriate image for this time of year (its raining as I type).
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sandy, what a great card shape! xxx

    ReplyDelete