Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Digital Delights- Delightful Wednesday's- April Showers

This week I decided to make a Mother's Day card for my MIL! Since tea has water in it, I thought it would be ok for our themed month at Digital Delights! She is from England and is a BIG tea drinker!
The Teacup is an image from Digital Delights by Louby Loo! I tried to make more of an elegant card because that is more her personality!

Miss Caroline- Dolled Up
La La Land Crafts- Heart Doily Border Die
The Paper Studio- gold Photo Corners
Copics, Doily, Lace, Ribbon, and Gems

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

4 comments:

  1. Love this, Sandy! So gorgeous and feminine! Being English I know just how your MIL feels; I love my tea too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous,love the design and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the sweetest card. I LOVE the way you've colored the teacup. So pretty.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, lovely feminine card. Georgous deep lace used too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete