Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Delightful Wednesday- Older Digi Month

This month it's all about older digis from Wendy's DVD Collection at Digital Delights! There are so many wonderful digis that are retired now! When I was browsing through all the DVD's I immediately fell in love with Claudia the Cow! She is found in DVD Vol 1V! I just LOVE HER!!! :)
I am going to rat myself out on this one! Have you ever refilled a Copic marker to full and when you go to color, it drops big ole blobs of color all over your image?!?! That's what happened on this image! Thank heaven it was a light color, and in the end, I used it as the background! :) This was the first time it had ever happened to me and it probably won't be the last, I am sure!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

 Cuttlebug- D'vine Swirls
Impression Obsession- DIE096-D (grass)
Miss Caroline- Dilly Dally (6x6 designer paper)
Joy Crafts- Garden Fence
Spellbinders- D- Lites- Tree
Cheery Lynn- Flourish Leaf Strip
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Tea Dye and Walnut Stain
La La Land Crafts- Heart Doily Border
Copics, Ribbon, Pearls, and White Gel Pen

3 comments:

  1. Fun card here Sandy. Love how you have coloured her in and the background too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Sandy. She is colored perfectly. I have had that happen to me with my Copics. And usually I can't fix it. But good save on this one. Fantastic card...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have created this amazing scene, Sandy! Gorgeous colouring too! xxx

    ReplyDelete