Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Delightful Challenges- Flurry The Snowman

Wow, do you believe we are only a few more weeks until Christmas! :)
Hi y'all, it's time for another Delightful Challenges! This week the challenge is; "Bundle Up" (Winter Theme)!
I thought I would do something a little bit different this week on my card! I opened the back to stand! I also used my Brayer to create the background!
I am using Flurry The Snowman from Digital Delights By Louby Loo!

I didn't know it, but if you order Flurry the Snowman in JPEG form, he doesn't come with all the detailing on the scarf, hat, and coat! I was totally fine with it though because I always like adding a little bit of detailing myself! He will look like this if you order him in PNG form! He is cute either way! :)
Counting down until Christmas! If you are in need of some cute digis to finish off making those Christmas cards, Digital Delights by Louby Loo really has some really cute images! Go check it out here! Come participate this week also! :)
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Impression Obsession- DIE-079-U
Spellbinders- Grand Labels One, and 2013 Holiday Trees
Cuttlebug- D'vine Swirls
Stampabilities- Baby Blue, Lavender, and Light Pink
The Paper Studio- Snowflake (It came in a set of 4 different punches)
Liquid Applique- White
Scribbles-3-D- white
Copics, Ribbon, Thin Black Sharpie, and White Gel Pen

2 comments:

  1. Another fab card Sandy. Background is great and he is cute too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sandy what a fabulous, inventive design! Looks incredible!! xxx

    ReplyDelete