Saturday, June 21, 2014

Challenge# 136- Stars Theme

Today at My Sheri Crafts, Sheri herself chose the theme for this go around! :) We are to add atleast 2 stars on our card/projects! Since it falls in the two weeks of 4th of July, I decided to make a card in celebrating it!
I used 3 Spellbinders, Lacey Circles, Standard Circles Large, and Stars Five! The paper is from Paper Studio, Red w/White Polka Dots! I used my Martha Stewart, Arched Lattice punch! I then added a brad to the center, and there you have it!
I hope you decide to play along with us this week!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

6 comments:

  1. I love this card, so clean looking. Like the star placements. Very patriotic.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this design, Sandy. The stars and banners - what a great combination. Great card!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Sandy! I love the layout and that border punch goes great with the lacy circle punch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, this is simple yet classy! The brad at the center of the star is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your patriotic card... so crisp and clean. That ribbon is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great classic card, Sandy! Could be a fabulous Fourth of July or even a masculine card -- just love the banners!!!

    ReplyDelete