Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Jubbly Giraffe

This week at Delightful Challenges, we are asking everyone to make it simple! That seems easy enough doesn't it! :)
I have seen this shape quite a lot on Pinterest and knew that I could probably figure out how to cut and design the shape of it! It truly only took me less than an hour to make this card! Super quick!
My DIL is having a boy sometime at the end of May! I think this card will sure come in handy! My daughter just found out that she is pregnant again, so... depending on what she is having, I know I will be needing to make another baby card sometime in the near future!
Here is Jubbly Giraffe! I think he is just the cutest thing! The sentiment is from, Missing You Sentiment Set!
I sure hope you decide to play along at Delightful Challenges!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

There isn't to much suppiles I used on this card! Scraps, Buttons, Copics, Thread, and Embroidery Thread, and a Black Thin Sharpie!

1 comment:

  1. Sandy, this is simply wonderful. I can't see how you did this in under an hour. Great papers used here too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete