Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Elf Girl

Yay, it's Friday, so here is another Christmas card I made for PCW! I used the digi, Christmas Elf Girl with Candy Cane! Isn't she a cutie! I absolutely love the traditional Christmas colors, can you tell! :)

I don't think that I can ever make to many Christmas cards! I usually send out quite a lot! I probably still need to make so much more! I hope you enjoy!
Hugs, and Happy Crafting!
Sandy.

Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities- Grand Labels One
                    Standard Circles Large
Poppy Stamps Inc- Small Blooming Poinsettia
Cricut- Winter Woodland- pg. 37 Trees 
Martha Stewart- Layered Arches
Stampabilites- Itty Bitty Flake (stamp)
                       Baby Blue (ink)
Copics, Lace, and Scraps

3 comments:

  1. Sandy, another great card. Love the candy cain feel to this one.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy Palmer in California, Little Birdie Secrets.. i just found you website and just getting to know my way around here from what i seen so far it fantastic keep up the super work i got to go now but i be back very soon best of luck to all you people. graphics are very nice. it's a fantstic web site super job. WWW.WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET (you might like the crafts tips ) you got Absolutely Gorgeous cards, merry christmas to all of you,,.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable Sandy. Love your cute little elf. Great card layout and your coloring is awesome! Hope your weekend is going great!♥

    ReplyDelete