Friday, September 13, 2013

Gone Fishing!

Today at Paper Crafting World, I made this masculine card using the bear fishing digi from PCW! For so many, including me, masculine cards can be so much harder to create! I had a wonderful time working with this image! :)
                                           Here is another view of it!
My hubby calls these trees and sky a work of art, lol, when all I did was use my dauber and lightly added red, orange, and yellow for the sky, and green on the trees!
Anyway, that's it for today!
Hugs, and happy crafting,
Sandy.

Cricut- Life Is A Beach- pg 45 (waves)
Paper Inspirations- Art BRWH Pine Tree (stamp)
Spellbinders- Fancy Tags 2
                       Small Octagons
The Paper Studio- Rust/Mint Geometric
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Vintage Photo
Memento- Tuxedo Black (ink)
Stampabilities- Red, Christmas Green, Orange, Yellow, and Brown
Copics, Scraps, Two Black Gems, and White Gel Pen

2 comments:

  1. This is another cool card Sandy.
    The little guy has picked a great place to "dip his rod" as we say over here. True trees and sky look great.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your hubby is right! These trees look like a work of heART for sure! Thank you for sharing how you did them. I love how it has so much depth with the faded trees in the background! PERFECT! As always, thank you so much for sharing your talents with us!
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete