Sunday, August 11, 2013

Bendi Card

Hello, here is a bendi card that I made for My Paper Crafting!




Here is where I found the instructions on how to make the bendi fold! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_kXavlZuUs
I have to say though, when I made this I did have to change up the measurements a little! The larger piece of paper, I cut 4 1/4 and 5 1/2! The smallest size cut was 1 3/4 and 5 1/2! The next paper was cut at 2 1/2 and 5 1/2!
I sure hope this helps and makes sense!
This was the first time I had ever made a bendi card! I got the squirrel camper digi and the squirrel by the campfire from PCW!
I used the heritage cartridge for the tree found on page 25! I also used Paper Doll Dress Up for the grass found on page 78!

I hope you like what I have come up with!
Hugs, and happy crafting!!!
Sandy.

3 comments:

  1. Well "Queen Of Scene" cards this is another super example of just how to do it.
    There is always someone late to the party as the other squirrel is already cooking lol.

    Great card.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable - the 3D aspect makes it quite unique - great perspective from the campfire to the snow-covered mountains! Love it! I've seen Bendy Cards, but have not tried them - will have to do so one day soon! ;-}
    (Thank You for your faithfulness in visiting My Blog!)
    Lynden

    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/Lynden.AnElegantTouch
    www.CookieLee.biz/LyndenBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to open your brain and see how it works when you create these amazing scenes. These is just fabulous, a true work of art. I am so inspired by everything you create.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete