Friday, March 1, 2013

Dgi Desserts Fridaze- March 1st

Happy Friday to you!
This weeks DDF at My Paper Crafting, I decided to make a rainy day card! It's March, and I always think of March and April as rainy months!
I just love this rainy day bear digi I got from PCW!
 You can link to our DDF post using any digi project!  If you use a digi from PCW, you'll receive two entries towards the free image drawing as well as being eligible for our Guest Designer spot! It's fun, and we would LOVE to see you participate! :)
 Stop by and pick up your FREE digi image - there's a new one available every week!
Hugs, Sandy.
 Spellbinders- Standard Circles Large
                        Lacey Circles
                       Petite Ovales Large
                       Fancy Tags Two
 The Paper Studio- Sweet Damask- Blue/White
JustRite Clear- Vintage Rose Medallions
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Copics, Scraps, Ribbon, White Gel Pen, and Pearls!

7 comments:

  1. Sandy, You know how much I LOVE this card. As always you choose just the right colours and embellies to match.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This coloring is FANTASTIC! The black and white with the added blue just make the image pop. I am so drawn to this card - love it, my friend.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fabulous Sandy! I am loving the color combo!! So cool to have the black, yellow, orange/reds and blue all combine together! Your coloring of your digi is just spectacular, I so love this digi! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy I love your oh so cute little bear with the umbrella. I have collected Boyds bears for years and always love bears. Love all the cute Spellbinders shapes. They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautifully put together card. Your little bear looks like she's having fun all by herself splashing through the puddles!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. If the deal is buy one, get one half off, the item have fun making your own personalized labels eyeshadow or eye make-up.


    Feel free to surf to my web blog announcements

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the good wгiteup. It if truth be told was a аmusement account it.
    Look compleх to more аdԁed agreeable from you!

    By the waу, hοω cаn ωe keep up a сoгresρondence?


    Look into mу blog: free instagram followers

    ReplyDelete