Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Sheri Crafts Challenge-#104- Time to go Fishin'!

We were told that March 1st is opening day of Trout Season! We were asked to put a fish on our project in celebration of it! Here is what I came up with!

The guys in my family love to go fishing so it was easy to make a guy card for this challenge! I found the image from a free coloring page online I thought worked perfectly for it! :)

There really wasn't to much in making this card! I found this fold on youtube here!

I hope you decide to participate with us at My Sheri Crafts for the next two weeks! I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Hugs,
Sandy.

All I used on my project was Cricut Classic Font! Spellbinder Labels One! Memory Box Mini Scallops! My Copics, scrap paper, and three black pearls!

4 comments:

  1. Hah hah Sandy! This is so cute. Great job with the coloring

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your funny coloring page, Sandy, and I'm sure this will bring a chuckle to your male recipient!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love this card. I know just a fisherman like that lol.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, what a funny card! This made me laugh out loud. Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete