Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Sheri Crafts #97- Mother-In-Law Day

This weeks theme is to create a card using fall colors and 3 embellishments at My Sheri Crafts! I wasn't even aware that there was a MIL day, lol! Here is the card that I made for it! I sure hope she likes it!
 I always think of  greens, oranges, reds, browns, and yellows as fall colors! I tried to use a lot of embellishments on this card too!
I tried to think of something different that I normally never think of to do, so I added the doily at the bottom of my card, and then put the birdcage on top of it! To me, it's all about trying new things, or trying to come up with different  things for a  card/project!
Anyway, that's it for now!
Hugs,
Sandy.




JustRite Cling- Spread Your Wings
                         Always & Forever Medallion Labels
Stampabilities- Floral Silhouette Stamp
                          Brown Pigment Ink Pad
Spellbinders- Scalloped Circles
                      Standard Circles Small
Twinking H20- different colored paints
Scrap paper, doily, yellow gem, lace flower, ribbon, cream embroidery thread, and olive green pearls!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card as always, Sandy! Love the delicate details and you did such a wonderful job putting these colors together. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... also... may I add... WOOHOOO!!! I was the first to post! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fall colors, Sandy, and a card I'm sure your MIL will treasure! Still feeling unwell, so not sure I'll get all my comments done today?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, the idea of using embroidery thread as twine in your card is brilliant! I love the coloring and the way you arranged everything in this card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy this is so pretty! I just love the way you fixed the bow with the thread behind it. What a great embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Sandy - love the embellishments! Thanks for the warm welcome as GD this week. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy - such a pretty card for your MIL, I too didn't know there was such a day!
    I love the attention to detail on this, the scallop base with the doily above and the flag ends tie it all together nice. I love the image too. I like the bow you have added over the twine.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another stunning creation. I love the birdcage on the doily! You have an amazing eye for arranging your card elements. Truly gorgeous, my friend.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Sandy! Love the doily and birdcage! Pretty colors and wonderful details!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful card...just lovely.Love the Green pearls.

    ReplyDelete