Sunday, April 1, 2012

JustRite- Challenge #069

Over at JustRite, everyone who participates is asked to make a card/project adding a butterfly, and using soft spring colors! This is what I came up with!

Of course, using some form of JustRite stamps too! :) I chose The JR Backyard Birds Set! TFL!

JR- Backyard Birds Set
MS- Garden Trellis
The Paper Studio- Basic Damask- Hot Pink Tonal, and scraps
Spellbinder- Dahlia
Memory Box- Macarena Corner
MS- Monarch Butterfly

I am entering it of course in the JR challenge- #069!
http://justritestampers.typepad.com/

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the stamp and your gorgeous coloring! Lots of pretty details! Good luck with the challenge!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely. The hummingbird is fabuloius. I just love your coloring. And the details and beautiful!!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea that was YOU, Sandy; think we were uploading our cards at the same time today! Too funny! Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS -- LOVE it!!! I made another for JR before dinner and will likely upload tomorrow. Need 1 more sympathy, which is what last one is, and need to mail both tomorrow, so I'm off to work on it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Sandy! Your coloring is fantastic and you KNOW I love pink!! Thanks for taking time to join us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely! Your card just reminded me that I need to refill my feeder. These little guys are already visiting me and chug-a-lugging their juice. :-)
    I've never thought of using that dahlia die to cut out an image. Great look!
    Thanks for popping in to visit my blog. Hope you have a great crafty week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sandy this card is gorgeous. Love everything about it. The dahlia die is perfect for the image. So delicate just lovely.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy what a lovely card I love it , the colours are beautiful.
    Have a nice Easter Sunday and Monday Elaine Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete